Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Bike Ride

We took a few days and rode our bike through Montana and Yellowstone. We had so much fun. It rained (hard) for about 100 miles on us. I wish I would of taken pictures of us all decked out in our rain gear. It was pretty intense sometimes. We spent the night in Chico Montana at a little hot springs. The hotel was pretty cool. It was pretty old. All the rooms on one floor had to share the bathroom and showers. The room had a sink in it which was nice. Sounds kind of sick but it really was ok. The park was beautiful. It really was just a nice time!










7 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

That looks like SOOOO much fun!!! It's always nice to have a grown-up getaway with good friends. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Love ya...

P.S. I'm still trying to talk Cleo into buying a bike...maybe someday soon we can all go ride together.

Rasmussens said...

How cute are you in your biker gear. It looks like a great time. Hope we get to see you guys soon. My mom has a thank you card for you. I love the outfit and blanket. You are the best.

IdahoBringhurst's said...

are you kidding me!!! I just bought a bike on Friday and thought Diane and I were sort of alone on this. Very cool. I will post a picture of my new toy!

Shari Loveless said...

I can't believe you ride bikes. I had no idea about that. How fun for you and you look way cool. What a biker Momma and Pappa.

The W's said...

haha this looks like fun tami!

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Hey, I just found your blog. Sounds like you've had a great summer.
Mike and linda

Linda said...

I didn't know you guys were bikers!! Wow! Sounds like you have lots of fun! Thanks for your message! We appreciate your support and love you too!!