Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Tile!


The carpet in my laundry room had seen better days. I wish I had taken before pictures so you all could appreciate it better. All the kids wanted me to put the new floor on the blog so they could all see it. I thought it turned out pretty good. It only took 3 weeks to get it done. I did the grouting all by myself. Dad did cut and lay all the tiles himself so I guess it was only fair.

I wish I had doors on the lockers. Oh well at least they are clean for a while.

Kylie came running up the stairs the other morning screaming, only wearing a towel. She was getting into the shower when this Hobo came running by. She about had a heart attack. So did I when I tried to catch him. He lost one of his legs in the process. We caught him to show Dad and then we flushed him. He really is big!



7 comments:

Kim and Sean said...

wow mom that looks really good. I am impressed. Look at you guys go pulling out all the stops!! Good job it looks fantastic. Yeah talk about a heart attack with this hobo! Scary... Love ya Kim

Marcy Cheney said...

The new floor looks great!! Y'all did a good job. That spider is huge and I think that could be the same thing I killed in our garage the other day! I guess not matter if you live in the city, or the country, those dang spiders will find ya!!! We sure do miss you guyz and love ya lots....

Starla said...

It looks so good! I love it! Ryan and I had a good laugh about the spider story. Ryan's exact words, "I can't imagine Kylie doing that!" :o) Ha Ha We miss you guys!

Stacie said...

Mom the floor looks awesome. I can't wait to see it. I wish it was sooner than later. I can't believe you grouted it yourself. Good Job!! Nice spider. Love Ya, Stacie

Audrey said...

Hey Aunt Tami! This is the first time I've seen your blog! How great, I love following the kids blogs and seeing their kids. I hope all is well! Miss you tons. Love Audrey

Lesli said...

Tami, After all this time I didnt even know you had a blog. ha ha anyways the house looks amazing! I am excited to see it on thanksgiving! love you guys and wish we saw more of each other. Its kinda sad that we live on the same road and I still don't get to see you guys!

Melissa said...

I love your tile! We need to do that to our house!