Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008






Thanksgiving was really fun. We had 16 people come over to help celebrate. Ryan, Starla, Emma, Sofie. (oops that makes 17 - 16 around the table) Kim, Sean, Carter, Kylie, Scott, Suzan, Brent, Leslie, Dan, Grandma & Grandpa Erickson and Eric & I. The boys had an early game of football before dinner. After dinner we all went bowling. It was the Mendenhall's against the Erickson's. The Erickson's came in matching shirts so the Mendenhall's knew we meant business. I believe the Erickson's won! Carter and Emma had fun dancing around the bowling ally. The last photo is of little Sofie.

3 comments:

Marcy Cheney said...

Oh, how I miss the big family dinners! Looks like y'all had a wonderful time. The bowling sounds like a lot of fun--and you had to know your family would kick butt with those matching shirts-haha!! We miss you guyz and hope that you have a wonderful Christmas. Love ya...Marcy

Kim and Sean said...

yeah mom, way to go. I love the pictures. I am a total slacker and haven't gotten any of that updated! I am so glad that you got around to it. Love ya, Kim

Stacie said...

I'm crying right now, but I am glad you guys had fun. The orange shirts rock!!! You guys are the best. I love you!!