Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ryan Turns 29



Ryan turned 29 on April 5th. 29 years ago it was snowing and cold. I was scared of labor. I had Stacie in Logan Utah. They had epidurals in Logan but Madison didn't have them yet so I was scared. Stacie's labor was long and hard. Ryan's labor was only 3 hours long so things went pretty fast. They didn't have ultra sound then either so we didn't know what we were having. We were so excited that he was a boy. Eric kept telling me that "I'd done good". He weighed 8 lbs 1 oz. When we left the hospital he stilled weighed the same. He was a great baby. But he was always hungry. I had a hard time keeping up with him. I think I only nursed for 3 months. His big sister was excited for him to join our family. They have always been great friends. Happy Birthday Ryan, I sure do love ya!

2 comments:

Rasmussens said...

WOw!!! If he is 29 that makes me really old. So sad we missed the wedding. It sounds like it was beautiful. Hope we get to see you soon. I love the pictures of your cruise.

Sara Jensen said...

You look so cute in that picture! It has been fun to run into you lately:)